writing numbers in apa 6th edition
company law case study questions and answers
how can i change my email on my iphone
sample thesis in mathematics education pdf
drug trafficking research paper
tamil essays for school children
mexican immigration essays
duke study homework helps
dissertation writers services usa
cipro skin rash
levitra derby center
job requirement essay
naklofen duo english language
generic versus genuine cialis tadalafil
essay example how to
the sunflower essay on forgiveness
how to write a causal analysis essay
NTT Communications (Vietnam) Ltd
Unit 1101-1103, 11F Sailing Tower 51 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dist 1, HCM
NTT Communications is the international and long distance service arm of NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation), one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, having revenue over $120,315M and over 219,350 employees.
(ranked 31st in the Global Fortune 500 list of 2011 (Ref. IBM 52nd,
NTT Communications has subsidiaries and offices in 77 cities and 29 countries/regions and NTT Communications (Vietnam) is its subsidiary in Vietnam.
NTT Communications is becoming a global leader of ICT services under its Vision 2015 growth strategy, helping companies worldwide to quickly expand their global operations by taking advantage of its broad range of Japan-quality ICT services, such as global networks, data center (including cloud), system integration, security consulting, ERP application.
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions
• Functional requirement gathering and documentation
• Holding workshops and meeting whenever needed
• Implementation and deployment of AX modules
• Project scoping and estimation
• Fit-Gap analysis
• Post-live training and support
• Quality Assurance and Testing
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Years of experience: 2+ years as AX Functional Consultant
• Ability to map and configure clients’ business requirements into Dynamics AX
• Hands-on experience in key Dynamics AX modules
• Having expert knowledge on Production & Inventory Modules of AX
• Certifications in SCM and Financials modules, additional certification is a plus.
• Excellent business communication and leadership; able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Proven capability to collaborate with non-professional as well as professional stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to knowledge-base and AX experience to the team.
• Minimum one end-to-end ERP implementation experience
• Project scoping, analysis, and estimation
• Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
• General Pre-sales skills
• Ability to communicate in English effectively
• Ability to go on frequent business trips to over-sea or northern area